|Posted by CBradshaw on February 22, 2012 at 2:00 AM|
A California company just introduced a propane-powered outboard motor at the Miami Boat Show. They won an Innovation Award for the engine. It was invented by a Captain and according to the press release, "The benefits to the marine industry arenumerous and substantial.
• Up to 50% lower fuel cost and more costeffective to use and maintain
• No gasoline polluting the water
• No ethanol or fuel related issues
• Eco friendly with zero evaporativeemissions
• Easy start with no choke, no priming, nocarburetor gum-up & no winterizing
• Powerful 4-stroke engine *110 octane fuel"
Anyone seen it in action?